Association of College and University Educators Effective Teaching Practices Course Fellowship. (2019-2020). Sam Houston State University
- Year-long active learning pedagogy training fellowship for both face-to-face and online teaching.
Active Learning Summer Institute. (2019). Sam Houston State University.
- Training in evidence based active learning provided by the Summer Institutes on Scientific Teaching, Yale Poorvu Center for Teaching and Learning.
Online Course Redesign and Faculty Certification. (2019). Sam Houston State University.
- University organized training and certification program in effective, evidence based, online teaching.
“Safe Space Training” (2017). University of Missouri LGBTQ Resource Center.
- Anti-discrimination and response training focusing on LGBTQ and other marginalized groups.
“Teaching Human Rights: Challenged and Best Practices” (2017). Roundtable at The Social Practice of Human Rights Conference. Dayton, OH.
- Training in best practices for teaching an accessible and diverse undergraduate course on human rights.
Preparing Future Faculty Program (2016). University of Missouri.
- General pedagogical training including instruction in mental health, addressing controversial topics, and student support.